- Latest Covid-19 update 05.11.2020 with some useful links Last updated 3 weeks ago.
Latest Covid-19 update 05.11.2020 with some useful links
05.11.2020 Latest update from Cllr Simon Howell
03.11.2020 Covid update (Sally Ann) 03.11.2020_Update
22.10.2020 Covid Oxfordshire close to high COVID 19 alert level. OCC update 201022 (2)
15.10.2020 OALC Remembrance Day new government advice dated 15th October
In the constantly evolving Covid world the government yesterday issued advice and guidance on Remembrance Sunday. It is here – https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/local-authority-preparations-for-remembrance-sunday/local-authority-preparations-for-remembrance-sunday
Please read it in conjunction with the advice and checklist you received two weeks ago from your district council.
The guidance states that the COVID Alert Levels, across all tiers, provide for a specific exception for Remembrance Sunday events for participants and spectators, provided appropriate precautions are undertaken by the event organiser. So local authorities can organise outdoor Remembrance Sunday events at a public war memorial or cenotaph, if they complete a COVID-19 risk assessment and take all reasonable measures to limit the risk of transmission of the virus
They must also take into account the national guidance on outdoor events, including all cleaning and hygiene precautions.
It also provides information on what activities can be involved, who can attend, test and trace requirements and communal worship
Covid: District Council update 15.Oct.2020 WVHC communications 15.Oct 2020
Vale of the White Horse Council want all of our shielding residents to know we’re still here to provide support and advice, so please do help us get the message out that our Community Hub remains available by calling 01235 422600 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Lines are open 9am to 6pm Monday to Saturday.
- Town and Parish Council update 23.Oct 2020 Last updated 1 month ago.
Town and Parish Council update 23.Oct 2020
- communications in the last period Last updated 3 weeks ago.
communications in the last period
- 21/09/2020- Temporary Road Closure, unnamed road off of Walnut Tree Hills- 2nd November- 4th November
- 21/09/2020 – OCC News
- 23/09/2020 – Covid-19 Emergency Resilence Plan update
- 24/09/2020- Ashbury Footpath 13
- 01/10/2020 – OALC September update
- 02/10/2020- Update from Healthwatch Berkshire
- 02/10/2020- Elm Tree Surgery update
- 15/10/2020 – District Council update
- 15/10/2020- Press Release- Firework Safety in Oxfordshire
- 16/10/2020- OALC Remembrance Day Government Advice
- 20/10/2020- VOWH Christmas Tree Collection
- Ashbury Silent Auction Fund Raiser Last updated 3 weeks ago.
- ONPA's response to the Government White paper on Planning for the future Last updated 2 days ago.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
Download the latest newsletter: